A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Collins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Collins is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Collins
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Collins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Collins, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Collins graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Collins has 10 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- University Hospital - San Antonio
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Jean Collins MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Laura J. Collins practice?
- Dr. Laura Collins has 4 office locations.
Dr. Laura Collins practices Cardiovascular Disease near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: San Antonio, TX.
See Dallas Cardiologists.