A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Collins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Collins is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Collins
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Collins, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Collins graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Collins has 10 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- University Hospital - San Antonio
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Jean Collins MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Laura J. Collins practice?
- Dr. Laura Collins has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Collins practices Cardiovascular Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Cardiologists.