A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Conley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Conley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Conley, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Conley graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Conley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Conley MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laura Conley practice?
- Dr. Laura Conley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Laura Conley practices Family Medicine near Manhattan Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Monica, CA.
See Manhattan Beach Primary Care Doctors.