A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Cooper is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Cooper has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Beth Cooper MD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Laura B. Cooper practice?
- Dr. Laura Cooper has 3 office locations.
Dr. Laura Cooper practices Plastic Surgery near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Surgeons.