Dr. Laura Cooper MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

December 18th, 2016
Exceeded expectations
Dr. Cooper performed thighplasty, breast reduction, tummy tuck, torsoplasty and brachiplasty all with lipo for me. The results have exceeded my expectations. Pencil thin, well placed incisions with smooth, natural contouring. AMAZING surgeon.

July 18th, 2015
Amazing!
Oh my gosh! My whole experience was amazing! She was so kind during the consultation, it really made me feel at ease! She answered all my questions and spent a good while with me during the consultation. After surgery she personally called me back to answer my questions and even made a house call!!! I was speechless! She really cares for her patients and I couldn't be happier with my surgery! I would recommend her 100%!

July 18th, 2015
Dr. Cooper treats you like family
I was very hesitant to take the next step with getting a plastic surgery consult for some much needed reconstructive surgery because of past negative experiences I have had with surgeons. I decided to give Dr. Cooper a try because she came so highly recommended by many of my friends and co-workers. I am forever thankful that I followed through. Dr. Cooper was very patient with me and took extra time to ease my fears but didn't sugar coat anything about what to expect with my procedure. I appreciated her candor and compassion. I didn't feel like I was in a medical setting and I truly felt as though I was being treated the same way she would treat her mother or grandmother. I know I wasn't the easiest patient because I have been through so much and needed as much information as possible. I decided to go through with the surgery and the staff at her office did such a wonderful job with the process of getting me ready for surgery so I was able to focus on me. The day of surgery was nerve wracking but I was again reassured by Dr. Cooper and her stellar surgical staff. Before I knew it I was in recovery and I had yet another visit from Dr. Cooper who said everything went perfectly and my prognosis was better than originally realized. I figured I would not see or hear from my surgeon until my next follow up appointment which was two weeks later but to my suprise, on three different days, I received phone calls from her just saying hello and checking on my progress. I have since recovered fully and I cannot believe I put this off for so long. I don't usually post reviews this lengthy or even at all but I think that when you find someone who changes your life for the better, they deserve recognition. I would not be this confident or have bounced back so quickly from such a debilitating medical issue without the kindness, professionalism and compassion shown to me by Dr. Cooper and her staff at the Plastic Surgery Group of Memphis.

June 9th, 2017