Dr. Laura Corsello Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Laura Corsello?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 25th, 2017

For someone with health anxiety, Dr.Corsello is a blessing. She is extremely polite and doesn't just push you in and out to keep up with patient volume. She also has a knack for being able to tell when I'm overly concerned about something, and makes sure that she fully explains the diagnosis, treatment, etc... Which for someone with anxiety, is extremely comforting. My wife has gone to Dr. Muscara and Phillps and I am now happy that I decided to go to this practice and found Dr. Corsello.

January 25th, 2017

July 13th, 2016

Dr. Corsello is great. Im guessing everyone patient is different and so would the interaction between patient and doctor but for me and what I need personally Ive always felt im extremely lucky to have a doctor like Laura Corsello. She always takes extra time when she sees i need it or when i ask for it. Shes even taken time to personally call me with test results and followups which I know in todays world where insurance companies and health care make a doctors job ever more complicated can be very difficult

November 15th, 2015

Dr.Corsello was my doctor for about 19 years To bad I lost my Med Insurance and had to go to the V.A. For my Care She is a wonderfull doctor

November 6th, 2013

Dr Corsello is an A+++++++++++++++

Dr Corsello, along with Dr Muscara is without a doubt the best Family Doctor I have ever seen. She is thorough, extremely polite and considerate. She spends as much time as needed with you and shows genuine Empathy. She puts the best needs of the patient above everything else. I don't know what I would do without her. I actually look forward to going to see her. She's that pleasant.

July 7th, 2016