A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Coudrey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Coudrey is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coudrey
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Coudrey, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Coudrey graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Coudrey has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura DR Coudrey MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Laura D. Coudrey practice?
- Dr. Laura Coudrey has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Coudrey practices Cardiovascular Disease near Smithtown, NY.
See Smithtown Cardiologists.