A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Coudrey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Coudrey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Coudrey, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Coudrey graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.More Education & Awards
Dr. Coudrey has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Southside Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Coudrey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Laura Coudrey practice?
Dr. Laura Coudrey practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology near Bay Shore, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Smithtown, NY and West Islip, NY.
See Bay Shore Internists, Bay Shore Cardiologists, and Bay Shore Nuclear Medicine Physicians.