A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Coudrey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Coudrey is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coudrey
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Coudrey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Coudrey, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Coudrey graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Coudrey has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura DR Coudrey MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Laura D. Coudrey practice?
- Dr. Laura Coudrey has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Coudrey practices Cardiovascular Disease near Smithtown, NY.
See Smithtown Cardiologists.