A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Coudrey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Coudrey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Coudrey, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Coudrey graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Coudrey has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura DR Coudrey MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Laura D. Coudrey practice?
- Dr. Laura Coudrey has 6 office locations.
Dr. Laura Coudrey practices Cardiovascular Disease near Smithtown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bay Shore, NY and West Islip, NY.
See Smithtown Cardiologists.