Cardiologist (heart)
Video profile

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Not good doctor show details Not good doctor
by Susan Clayton on Jun 9th, 2015

I used Dr. Coudrey 7 years ago. I had previously had Mitral Valve replacement before I started using her. I went to her because I felt my systems were returning. She gave me every test that her office had to offer. She was rude to me when I didn't understand the test results. She said she couldn't help me and told me to go to a pulmonologist. I could barely breathe and had trouble walking. I went to a wonderful pulmonologist that night who was alarmed and immeadiately sent me to an ER because I was in heart failure. I think a cardiologist who cares and can diagnose would have caught this before I almost died.

Jan 24th, 2014

Dr Coudrey is very compassionate and understanding. She diagnosed me with severe coronary artey disease. She coordinated immediate treatment for stent placement. She saved my life and protected me from a hear attack. She saved my life and I will bw forever grateful. The staff was professional and courteous. My phone calls were returned immediately. I am happy to refer this private practice.

by John Doe on Jan 14th, 2014

most couteous doctor I have ever been seen by. She spent time with me and answered all my questions. She had a lot of other patients in the office at the same time and came back to me and spent as much time with me as I needed. I read the other reviews on this doctor and am shocked, maybe they had a bad day? I waited for 15 min. and was given almost a 45 min slot to get me appointment finished. Dr Coudrey was as courteous and nice as a cardiologist should be, she will be my doctor until I either leave this earth or she retires.

Medical Practice Miscommunication show details Medical Practice Miscommunication
by Jane Doe on Mar 1st, 2013

After a recent visit, I was very unsatisfied. I had a test done. I was suggested to have some other tests done. I called the Smithtown and Bayshore offices for Dr. to call back. I left several messages, no callback. Finally after 2 weeks, backup Dr finally called me, but could not answer my question. Dr, Coudrey was on vacation. Week Dr Coudrey goy back from vacation, still no call back. After almost 4 weeks without a call back, I contatced office. Explained to them that I want to cancel the rest of my appointments.I informed desk clerk that Dr had not called me back in almost 4 weeks. They informed me there must have been some sort of miscommunication. This is unacceptable. No call back in almost 4 weeks. Dr probably could have contatced me which would have taken 5-10 minutes of her time. Because of the unprofessionalism of the office, I decided to use another Cardiologist. Office just lost out on 3 more visits. Sorry my time is much to valuable to waste in this office.