Dr. Laura Coudrey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Laura Coudrey?

March 28th, 2017

Terrible support during energency

In crisis mode, never responded.

June 15th, 2016

Refuses to coordinated care or return calls.

This was my worst experience with a doctor. I had seen her for years but when I was really ill and needed the assistance of my cardiologist she was completely unavailable. On several occasions she refused to coordinated care with the hospital and my neurosurgeon. I called her for emergency care post surgery and she NEVER returned my calls.

February 3rd, 2016

I was referred to Dr Coudrey after an abnormal EKG from my regular doctor. I made the appointment within a week which I thought was reasonable and came to her Bayshore office for a visit. I was seen within 10 minutes of my arrival and was treated very courteously. I was impressed and she really seemed to care, I even got a follow up call about the visit, that was refreshing. I would recommend her to anyone.

November 17th, 2015

Appreciate the extra time she spent

Before I was referred to see Dr Coudrey I had been to 2 other doctors. Each time I waited for what seemed like forever only to have 3 minutes face to face. I was never a fan of going to get a check up but I can honestly say that it was a great experience for me. The doc was attentive and seemed genuinely concerned for my health. I wouldn't think twice about recommending Dr Coudrey to my family and friends.

November 6th, 2015

Stay away

I was seen by Dr. Lee who I see is not even listed now. She insisted on a list of tests that I did that she never followed up with. She did not even know what one test was that she ordered for me. She had no answer when I confronted her after I passed every test. She refuses to accept I will not use her as a Dr and continues to have her staff call me to come back to her office. Stay far away from this place

Doctor's Response

June 9th, 2015

Not good doctor

I used Dr. Coudrey 7 years ago. I had previously had Mitral Valve replacement before I started using her. I went to her because I felt my systems were returning. She gave me every test that her office had to offer. She was rude to me when I didn't understand the test results. She said she couldn't help me and told me to go to a pulmonologist. I could barely breathe and had trouble walking. I went to a wonderful pulmonologist that night who was alarmed and immeadiately sent me to an ER because I was in heart failure. I think a cardiologist who cares and can diagnose would have caught this before I almost died.

January 24th, 2014

Dr Coudrey is very compassionate and understanding. She diagnosed me with severe coronary artey disease. She coordinated immediate treatment for stent placement. She saved my life and protected me from a hear attack. She saved my life and I will bw forever grateful. The staff was professional and courteous. My phone calls were returned immediately. I am happy to refer this private practice.

January 15th, 2014

most couteous doctor I have ever been seen by. She spent time with me and answered all my questions. She had a lot of other patients in the office at the same time and came back to me and spent as much time with me as I needed. I read the other reviews on this doctor and am shocked, maybe they had a bad day? I waited for 15 min. and was given almost a 45 min slot to get me appointment finished. Dr Coudrey was as courteous and nice as a cardiologist should be, she will be my doctor until I either leave this earth or she retires.

February 8th, 2013