Overall Review

3.4

August 25th, 2016
RUN
They don't call you back for an appointment. If you need a doctor you can get an appointment with in a two week time frame, this is not the place for you. They won't work you in. Appointments are 2 to 3 months out, you could die as far as they care. I am finding a new doctor!!!! If you get an appointment, plan on waiting forever on the doctor to see you! Wait and wait......

October 15th, 2015
Great Doc!
Dr. Cruse is great! Yes, there was a bit of a wait to get in to see her, but it is worth it. Her staff are very friendly and kind. Dr. Cruse has a great bedside manner, she is very caring and explains things well. Will continue to see her and will recommend her to anyone who is in need of a good rheumatologist.

October 24th, 2014
mrs.
DR.CRUSE IS A VERY COMPASSIONATE AND CARING DR. SHE SPENDS TIME WITH YOU. SHE ALSO IS MY ELDERLY MOTHERS DR.

January 29th, 2014
Not all offices are the same
While most of these comments are true for the Bruce B Downs office the Habana office is run completely different and while they do take you in within 10 minutes sometimes the wait for the Doctor can run 45 minutes or more the office staff and Doctor are very helpful and caring. Definitely worth the wait!

January 1st, 2014
Bad practice, discrimination and power abuse
It was the most horrible situation that I have lived in my life. I went to her office for a bones density XRay and the technician... Brought me to the waiting room and in front of all other patients yelled how bad my test results were.

September 23rd, 2013
Save Time and Look for Another Doctor
I always have to wait at least 1-2 hours in the waiting room before I am called back, and then it is usually another 20-30 min before the doctor comes in the room. After that long wait, I don't ever spend more than 5 minutes with her. Having a rare autoimmune disease, I need a doctor that stays in touch and contacts me back when I have questions or concerns. You can forget about her getting back to you; she doesn't ever message or call back. Emergency appointments are impossible too, you can't get in any sooner than your scheduled appt. The only time I can ever talk to her is at my appointment, and I usually cannot wait that long to talk with her. She is polite, I'll give her that much, but I don't see any other quality a doctor should possess in her. I am glad I finally switched doctors. If you are looking for a rheumatologist in Tampa I recommend looking elsewhere.

October 9th, 2012
Very rude personal assistant for the doctor

July 1st, 2012
Laura Cruse is a very bright young lady, and an excellent doctor.