Dr. Laura Cruse Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Laura Cruse?

RUN

Posted on August 25th, 2016

They don't call you back for an appointment. If you need a doctor you can get an appointment with in a two week time frame, this is not the place for you. They won't work you in. Appointments are 2 to 3 months out, you could die as far as they care. I am finding a new doctor!!!! If you get an appointment, plan on waiting forever on the doctor to see you! Wait and wait......

Great Doc!

Posted on October 16th, 2015

Dr. Cruse is great! Yes, there was a bit of a wait to get in to see her, but it is worth it. Her staff are very friendly and kind. Dr. Cruse has a great bedside manner, she is very caring and explains things well. Will continue to see her and will recommend her to anyone who is in need of a good rheumatologist.

mrs.

Posted on October 24th, 2014

DR.CRUSE IS A VERY COMPASSIONATE AND CARING DR. SHE SPENDS TIME WITH YOU. SHE ALSO IS MY ELDERLY MOTHERS DR.

Not all offices are the same

Posted on January 29th, 2014

While most of these comments are true for the Bruce B Downs office the Habana office is run completely different and while they do take you in within 10 minutes sometimes the wait for the Doctor can run 45 minutes or more the office staff and Doctor are very helpful and caring. Definitely worth the wait!

Bad practice, discrimination and power abuse

Posted on January 2nd, 2014

It was the most horrible situation that I have lived in my life. I went to her office for a bones density XRay and the technician... Brought me to the waiting room and in front of all other patients yelled how bad my test results were.

Save Time and Look for Another Doctor

Posted on September 23rd, 2013

I always have to wait at least 1-2 hours in the waiting room before I am called back, and then it is usually another 20-30 min before the doctor comes in the room. After that long wait, I don't ever spend more than 5 minutes with her. Having a rare autoimmune disease, I need a doctor that stays in touch and contacts me back when I have questions or concerns. You can forget about her getting back to you; she doesn't ever message or call back. Emergency appointments are impossible too, you can't get in any sooner than your scheduled appt. The only time I can ever talk to her is at my appointment, and I usually cannot wait that long to talk with her. She is polite, I'll give her that much, but I don't see any other quality a doctor should possess in her. I am glad I finally switched doctors. If you are looking for a rheumatologist in Tampa I recommend looking elsewhere.

Posted on October 9th, 2012

Very rude personal assistant for the doctor

Posted on July 1st, 2012

Laura Cruse is a very bright young lady, and an excellent doctor.

Posted on September 29th, 2017