A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Brown is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Brown, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Brown has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
- Wake Med Raleigh Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Devereux Brown FACS and MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Laura D. Brown practice?
- Dr. Laura Brown has 2 office locations.
Dr. Laura Brown practices Otolaryngology near Raleigh, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Cary, NC.
See Raleigh Otolaryngologists.