Good doctor- horrible bedside manner show details Good doctor- horrible bedside manner
by Adrienne on Nov 26th, 2015

Dr. Dabinett is a good doctor who has great reputation in her field. However I am writing this review to comment on her bedside manner. At my last visit, Dr. Dabinett told me that I had been a "sad unhappy person for as long as she had known me". This statement was inappropriate for many reasons. 1) If she had told a patient this who was clinically depressed, Dr. Dabinett's statement could have driven that patient to suicide. Furthermore, if Dr. Dabinett really things a patient has a mental health issue she should a)not blame the patient and b)recommend help from a professional. 2) Dr. Dabinett is not a warm personable doctor so I think it is very ironic that she choose to speak to my personal life. In summary- Dr. Dabinett is a good doctor who has horrible bedside manner. Before speaking whatever comes to mind, I would recommend she think about the consequences her words might have. If Dr. Dabinett is unable to do this- maybe she should just stick to what she knows- running tests and performing surgeries and leave out the personal advice.

THE Best! show details THE Best!
by J. Cochran on Jun 25th, 2015

Outstanding human being, doctor, friend.

Best Doctor EVER!!!! show details Best Doctor EVER!!!!
by Sheila L on Dec 24th, 2014

Dr. Dabinett is by far the best OBGYN doctor in Winchester, Virginia. I relocated from New York in 2012 and I was very concerned and nervous about finding a gyn. I have been going to my gyn since I was 20, it was difficult to leave my doctor. After visiting with Dr.Dabinett for the first time I felt so comfortable, she took her time with me, she went over my medical history. I felt like I was at my old doctors office. She is the best!!! Very caring, personal and is very THOROUGH!! She doesn't miss a beat. I so love Dr.Dabinett. I would recommend her anytime!!!

Disappointed show details Disappointed
by shguir on Oct 11th, 2014

My first experience with this doctor wasn’t very good. I had not seen a doctor for a long time, so I was very very nerves. I have seen that she had 4 stars so that to try her out and found I was very disappointed in the treatment I received. She is very straight forward if that is what you like. I give her credit on her gyn abilities, she is very fast. My issue is the fact she was like a robot. There was no personal anything about our visit together. She scolded me and any question I had she would laugh and look at computer. It was very impersonal. I felt like I was just another body. I don’t want to feel like that. I had asked her a question and she laugh at me looked at her nurse and said that isn’t her file. Again I haven’t seen a doc in a very long time so I don’t know who does what etc.. She could have pointed me to another doc that could answer my question period and not be rude and hurt my feels. After she left the room I just cried with embarrassment of even asking the questions I was asking. I was just concern about my health. I don’t recommend her to anyone I know. I won’t choose her again. I will go elsewhere. And the women clinic she works out of the reception lady is very rude as well.