Dr. Laura Dalla Vecchia Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Laura Dalla Vecchia?

Received excellent care!

Posted on September 29th, 2017

When you hear the word cancer, it’s pretty scary. Dr. Dalla Vecchia is reassuring, kind & compassionate. She was very generous with her time, making sure that I understood what all my options were.

Unethical Procedures in breast tumor surgery sequence; 3 unnecessary subsequent Anestisias and surgeries - such as Portal Implant before I saw an oncologist and removal of same; first surgery did not remove involved pectoralis muscle section; second surgery did not remove all of tumor - left me with very ugly, lumpy scar and lump of breast tissue not evenly sutured into place.

Posted on February 1st, 2017

Don't judge a book by its cover

Posted on February 3rd, 2010

This doctor's bedside manner was fair, nothing great, and me and my husband were almost happy with her until we heard her talking to the staff like they were idiots. She was rude and nasty. The staff was very polite and helpful, and we got the feeling that she treated them like this a lot. We feel sorry for the people working there. We won't go back.

Posted on October 15th, 2017