inactive

Laura E Darby MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 27th, 2013
This lady is responsible to botching god knows how many applications , if you happen to be renewing or starting to get a colorado medical marijuana card DO NOT attend a visit to be refered by quack Darby whom does not have the required license to do so and will result in your application geting rejected thank you for giving me my first rejection in all 5 years iv been registerd

August 20th, 2012
My experience with Dr. Darby was excellent, she was very thorough. She took time to answer all my questions and was kind and knowledgeable.

June 2nd, 2012
Went to see her at her Unpeel PC office in Lone Tree. There was no secretary or staff, just her. The office was bare, her appearance was not one of an MD, and I had to endure a 30 minute sales pitch presentation of Obagi products. Scary! I wonder how legitimate this medical office is...

November 17th, 2011
The best doctor I've ever been to
I was pleasantly suprised when I had my appointment with Dr. Darby. She was very knowledgeble in both Internal Medicine as well as Alternative Therapies. She was very caring, had a warm outging pesonality and a great bedside manner. Se was also very laid-back, approachble and actully listened to me. She spent more time wth me and gave me more information than any of my previous doctors. To me, she is the epitomy of whom all doctors should be.

February 5th, 2009
She's the Worst!!!
No bedside manner. Sloppy, poor presentation, unprofessional. Overly focused on medication---and lots of it. Downright scary. This one should definitely not be a doctor. I wouldn't send someone I don't like to her.