A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Dardashti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Dardashti is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dardashti
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Dardashti Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Dardashti, MD is board certified in Pain Medicine and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dardashti graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Dardashti has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Metropolitan State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Jordan Dardashti MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laura J. Dardashti practice?
- Dr. Laura Dardashti has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Dardashti practices Psychiatry and Pain Medicine near Norwalk, CA.
See Norwalk Psychiatrists and Norwalk Pain Management Doctors.