A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Dardashti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Dardashti is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dardashti
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Dardashti Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Dardashti, MD is board certified in Pain Medicine and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dardashti graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Dardashti has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Metropolitan State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Jordan Dardashti MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laura J. Dardashti practice?
- Dr. Laura Dardashti has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Dardashti practices Psychiatry and Pain Medicine near Norwalk, CA.
See Norwalk Psychiatrists and Norwalk Pain Management Doctors.