Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Laura Dardashti
Dr. Laura Dardashti, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Norwalk, CA. She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Psychiatry, Neurology and Pain Management. Dr. Dardashti is affiliated with Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital, Community Hospital Long Beach and Metropolitan State Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Laura Dardashti has the following 3 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
Dr. Laura Dardashti is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Norwalk, CA.
Dr. Christopher Heckman
Norwalk, CA 0.01 mi27
Dr. Cecilia Hsia
Norwalk, CA 0.01 mi33
Dr. Jeouhsing Lai
Psychiatry, Neurology, Clinical Psychology
Norwalk, CA 0.01 mi14