A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Dattner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Dattner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Dattner, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dattner graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Dattner has 13 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Dattner MD is a female Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Laura Dattner practice?
- Dr. Laura Dattner has 6 office locations.
Dr. Laura Dattner practices Pediatrics near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatricians.