Get the facts about endometriosis, including symptoms and parts of the body that may be affected.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Laura David
Dr. Laura David, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cleveland, OH. She has 39 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. David is affiliated with UH Cleveland Medical Center, UH Conneaut Medical Center and Uh Richmond Medical Center. Dr. David has received 5 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Laura David has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Laura David is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.
Dr. Gretchen Gerace
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Obstetrics, Gynecology
Cleveland, OH 0 mi4
Dr. Thomas Janicki
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Cleveland, OH 0 mi39
Dr. Mary Frances Haerr
Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Cleveland, OH 0 mi31