A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura David:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura David is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura David, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. David graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. She has 4 awards.
Dr. David has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura David MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Laura David practice?
- Dr. Laura David has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura David practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.