Dr. Laura Davidson MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 4th, 2017
Extremely Dissatisfied
Dr Davidson's smiled and spoke gently as she blamed me for making an unnecessary appointment and wasting her time. Without diagnostics, she told me I did not have a problem but tested me since I was there. She was rude, insensitive, and I left feeling guilty and in tears. Ironically labs proved that she was wrong, and I did in fact need medicine. I wiould never want another to subject themselves to her unprofessional, and condescending manners.

May 6th, 2016
She spent 5 minutes with me for my annual visit, did not bother to learn anything about me and my history even though I was a new patient, and made assumptions about why I suddenly was experiencing certain symptoms based on no knowledge of me or my history. She was rude, condescending and rolled her eyes at me and made me feel stupid. I will never go to her again. When I saw another dr about my symptoms, they took time to know me and do testing, and found out it was NOT stress that caused my symptoms, but premenopause. But not Dr Davidson. She was in too much of a hurry to get to the next patient, and just plain rude. Never again.

March 10th, 2016
Amazing !
Dr.Davidson is so nice and very helpful with any questions you have, she is very detailed with her answers which is great. First time being pregnant and I was very nervous at first but she made me feel 100% comfortable! The ladies in the front and very nice as well !

January 25th, 2016
I really like Dr. Davidson and thought both her and her staff were really nice. She made me feel very comfortable, and I felt a whole lot better when I left her office. She was the only OB in Tomball to take me in as a patient, because I am 18 weeks pregnant. And I am glad she did. There will ALWAYS be things we don't agree with, or understand why things go the way they do, but as for a dr I believe she is great and I can't wait to continue to see her.

January 5th, 2016
nightmare

November 12th, 2015
She is awesome. She delivered my daughter 5 years ago.

June 5th, 2015
Quite frankly, I am shocked at the negative reviews on here. I have had 4 different OB/GYN doctors for all four of my pregnancies. Dr. Davidson was my fourth. All of my pregnancies were high risk. I liked that Dr. Davidson is not one of those doctors who is quick to diagnose or quick to over-medicate. She likes to take the "Let's wait and see how things pan out and get some extra blood work done" kind of approach. I greatly appreciated this, as my medical condition (cholestasis of pregnancy) does not always present itself in every pregnancy (though that wasn't the case for me... I had it for all of mine.) I rarely had to wait long for my appointment, but that is because I am one of those people who knows that the later in the day it gets, the busier the office gets, and that equals longer wait times. So I always scheduled my appointments first thing in the morning. The staff was always courteous and professional, and by the end of my pregnancy, they all knew me by my first name and what I was in for as soon as I walked in the door. They would just say, "I've got you checked in!" I loved that they were so personable. Dr. Davidson herself is very kind and caring. At times, I felt that some of her tone was a bit condescending, but then again, I was very hormonal and stressed with yet another high risk pregnancy. I could have taken something the wrong way. When she did one of my ultrasounds, I could see in her face that she loves her job, loves looking at the babies and hearing their heart beats. She was always polite, even when she was exasperated with me because I put off some of my labs. Not once did I feel that she didn't care, or that she was in a hurry. I feel like she answered all of my questions (and even some that I didn't know I had!) very well. She will not sugar coat things, but neither is she rude with her approach. I was happy with the level of care I received from her, and she always put monitoring the baby first once my bile acid levels were high. I ended up doing weekly, and sometimes twice weekly, non-stress tests, which I appreciated. No other doctor did that much non-invasive monitoring. She also used a specialist who knew a little more about cholestasis of pregnancy, and I like the specialist she used, and the fact that she wasn't afraid to get an outside opinion. My fourth baby came 6 weeks early, and Dr. Davidson delivered her. I had an easy delivery and not once did I feel that she was rushed or didn't care about the safety of myself or my baby. She was very professional, introduced herself to my husband, and even let him cut the cord (no other doctor let my husband cut the cord during any of my other births.) All in all, if I still lived in Texas and wanted to have any more kids, Dr. Davidson is who I would go to again. I cannot say the same of my 3 other previous OB/GYN's.

April 18th, 2015
Rude
Had my baby with her and the last month she was so rude and treating me in delivery to hurry up because she had to be in the woodlands. Horrible doctor. Never returning

April 16th, 2015
Worst experience EVER! Don't put yourself through this rude doctor.

April 2nd, 2015
Avoid this doctor
Terrible doctor with terrible bed side manner. I would not recommend this doctor for any reason.

April 2nd, 2015
Miscarriage...who cares? Dr. Davidson doesn't!
Terrible doctor and nurse with no compassion towards miscarriages and the procedures to take care of it. I was given the medication route on Friday and told to take it Saturday. I did so. It did not work (Dr. Davidson even admitted as such). Yet, I didn't get in to see her until Wednesday. Her only piece of advice...have a D&C late Friday afternoon. As if the pain and bleeding from Saturday to Wednesday wasn't enough, she wanted to extend it until Friday. She only cares about her patients with normal, healthy birth plans to get more money out of them. She doesn't care about anyone who may suffer from complications. Steer clear of this doctor at all costs.

January 7th, 2015
I felt she was patronizing. She also made me feel embarrassed/silly for my concerns.