A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Davies:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Davies is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Davies, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Davies graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Davies has 3 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- St. Luke's Hospital
- California Pacific Medical Center, St. Luke's Campus Opens in new window
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Catherine Davies MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Laura C. Davies practice?
- Dr. Laura Davies has 2 office locations.
Dr. Laura Davies practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Psychiatrists and San Francisco Child Psychiatrists.