A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Davies is Satisfactory. Dr. Davies has been reviewed by 8 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Davies, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Davies graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.More Education & Awards
Dr. Davies has 3 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- St. Luke's Hospital
- California Pacific Medical Center, St. Luke's Campus Opens in new window
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Davies accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 78 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Laura Davies:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Laura C. Davies practice?
Dr. Laura Davies practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Psychiatrists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Lara Davies, Dr. Laureen Davies, Dr. Laurene Davies, Dr. Lauretta Davies, Dr. Laurette Davies, Dr. Laurie Davies