Overall Review

March 3rd, 2015
Longer wait times are a given. Main problem is getting prescriptions. They take forever calling them in.

January 13th, 2015
Every time I have been here I have to wait for 1+ hours but the consulting time is only 10 mins

October 7th, 2014
dr. davis is great, staff is AWFUL!
The staff shows no empathy at all!! If you have s sick child, good luck. I have been trying to get a medication changed for my child and after 2 days and 2 un-returned phone calls, which I blame on the staff and not the doctor, I am having to take my child somewhere else tomorrow. I seriously doubt any of the staff members have children because surely if they did they would be more helpful and.compassionate!!

August 7th, 2014
Horrible wait time!!! Waited an hour for lost records and didn't get out of the office until after dark!!!

April 4th, 2013
I never suggest this pediatrition to any one,she is rude,irresponsible ,don't want to spend minimum time also,for the very first visit I had bad experience ,we waited almost 2 hrs to visit she didn't even spend 2min,and she didn't listen our voice.

July 22nd, 2011
Dr. Davis is an excellent doctor! Both of my kids see her and she has been nothing but great with them! She seems to know what she is doing and really cares about my kids. She does not leave the room until she has answered all of our questions and does not seem rushed or in a hurry to get out and on to the next patient. I have recommended her to many family and friends and will continue to do so!

April 19th, 2011
Dr. Davis is awesome
Dr. Davis is a great physician. She always follows up on my children when they are ill. She takes the time to get to know them. If I ever have a concern and need to call her office, she is the one to always return my calls. I have recommended her to all my family and friends. Everyone is extremely satisfied with her bedside manners.

September 1st, 2010
Good for my child, cares about the entire family
Dr. Davis is extremely caring and supportive of not only her patient she is seeing that day but the entire family. She has called me after hours and her office has always gotten us in to see her within a day. One visit really stands out in my mind from Feb. of this year. My mom and husband had been hospitalized with pnemonia within a day of each other, I had a respiratory infection, and both of my children were running fevers. We got to Dr. Davis' office and were in a room waiting to be seen, she came in and my 4 year old son had a meltdown refusing to let anyone check him or go near him. I just broke down and started crying and trying to apologize at the same time. She calmly grabbed some kleenex, asked me if it looked to me like his behavior was bothering her, and said it's ok to be overwhelmed when you've had this much handed to you at once and everyone ill. It's hard. At that moment she knew exactly what I needed to hear and showed that the whole family unit mattered to her not just the member that was her patient that day.

June 26th, 2010
i really like her
i have never come to eithor office and had a horrible experience...sure the wait is long and my daughter has her own time clock. the care i recieve from the staff, nurses and doctor davis is GREAT. we get seen when we need and i have been told oh she needs to come in for that we need to see her and the appt set for the next day. when charlotte was several months old she cried for hours and i would call the nurses would walk me through what i should do and when her fever lasted for than 3 days i called to let the nurse know and it was DR DAVIS who called back to check my daugher. so my choice would again be DR DAVIS. thanks doc