A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura De Los Santos is Excellent. Dr. De Los Santos has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura De Los Santos, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. De Los Santos graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.More Education & Awards
Dr. De Los Santos has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke`s Baptist Hospital
- St Joseph Regional Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. De Los Santos accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 8 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 20 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Laura De Los Santos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Laura A. De Los Santos practice?
Dr. Laura De Los Santos practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Lara De Los Santos, Dr. Laureen De Los Santos, Dr. Laurene De Los Santos, Dr. Lauretta De Los Santos, Dr. Laurette De Los Santos, Dr. Laurie De Los Santos