A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura De Los Santos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura De Los Santos is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura De Los Santos, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. De Los Santos graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. De Los Santos has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Rockville General Hospital
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Ann De Los Santos MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Laura A. De Los Santos practice?
- Dr. Laura De Los Santos has 2 office locations.
Dr. Laura De Los Santos practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: El Paso, TX.
See San Antonio Obstetricians & Gynecologists.