A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Dember:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Dember, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Failure (Chronic)
- Nephrotic Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Dember graduated from Yale University, New Haven. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Dember has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Marsha Dember MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Laura M. Dember practice?
- Dr. Laura Dember has 2 office locations.
Dr. Laura Dember practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Nephrologists.