A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Demoya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Demoya, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Demoya graduated from Universidad Nacional Pedro Henriquez Urena (Unphu), Santo Domingo.
Dr. Demoya has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Catalina Demoya MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laura C. Demoya practice?
- Dr. Laura Demoya has 2 office locations.
Dr. Laura Demoya practices Internal Medicine near Sunnyvale, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Sunnyvale Internists.