A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Demuth-Anderson, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Demuth-Anderson graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.More Education & Awards
Dr. Demuth-Anderson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ochsner Clinic Foundation
- Waccamaw Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Demuth-Anderson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Laura Demuth-Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Laura J. Demuth-Anderson practice?
Dr. Laura Demuth-Anderson practices Emergency Medicine near Georgetown, SC.
Additional practice locations include: New Orleans, LA and Murrells Inlet, SC.
See Georgetown Emergency Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Lara Demuth-Anderson, Dr. Laureen Demuth-Anderson, Dr. Laurene Demuth-Anderson, Dr. Lauretta Demuth-Anderson, Dr. Laurette Demuth-Anderson, Dr. Laurie Demuth-Anderson