A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Denenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Denenberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Denenberg, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Denenberg graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Denenberg has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
- Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Denenberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 6 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 7 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Laura B. Denenberg practice?
Dr. Laura Denenberg practices Pediatrics near San Leandro, CA.
See San Leandro Pediatricians.