Laura B DenOuden MD Patient Reviews

no change

August 18th, 2016
Dr. Denouden
She is very patient focused and a great patient advocate. I appreciate that she spent extra time with me for my first appointment and was very on top of things! Her staff is great and are all very efficient.

May 15th, 2012
Wonderful doctor . . . she cares and is willing to listen to listen to you.

May 11th, 2012
Awesome Physician
I felt very comfortable with Dr. Denouden. She is very personable and discussed all of my issues throughly. I did not fell rushed or intimidated or embarrased about discussing all of my health care issues with her. I would recommend her to anyone. I loved her personality. She is light hearted and very easy to communicate with. I cannot fine a single complaint concering Dr. Denouden, her staff, or any of the techs that provided any services to me.

November 16th, 2011
The last time I saw her when I had my exam, she went kinda crazy over the fact that I was still breastfeeding my child (almost 2 years old). She had acted like it was wrong and it was the only nutrition I gave her, which was not true. But, she didn't give me a chance to explain. She didn't seem to be knowledgeable about the benefits of extended breastfeeding. I guess she never read up on WHO and AAP about extended breastfeeding benefits. After 6 years with her (no major health problems on my part, which was fortunate), I decided that I didn't want her to be my doctor anymore, due to her shocking ignorance.

January 24th, 2011
my opinion
I have used Dr. DenOuden for almost 8 years now. I love her to death. She listens and understands how I am feeling and exactly what I need. She is also the Dr. for my oldest 2 daughters and they absoultely love her too.

March 29th, 2010
Dr. Denouden is an excellent physician. She is very caring and does not appear to be rushing off ever to see the next patient. She works to upgrade her office by extending professional structure to meet women's needs. The office ambience is relaxing. Thank you