Dr. Laura Detti MD Patient Reviews

• Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Memphis, TN

September 26th, 2016
Dr. Detti was very informative and sensitive and very thoughtful. I would highly recommend her to anyone. Spent a lot of time making sure I was comfortable and understood what was going on.

May 12th, 2016
very nice cares about her patients

February 9th, 2015
Awesome at her job!
Dr. Detti has totally changed my life! She figured out what was causing my miscarriages and infertility problems after 2 years at another clinic that never could. She got me healthy and now I'm 5 weeks pregnant! I absolutely believe Dr. Detti and her staff are the absolute best in their field and I'm so thankful to be her patient!

July 17th, 2013
My husband and I have been to a few IVF clinics in Tennessee trying to find one that makes us feel comfortable with the whole staff, but most importantly the physician. We were presently surprised that Memphis now has another clinic & we love it! Dr. Detti met with us for over an hour, answered all our questions, in terms we could understand, and came up with a plan for us. She even does her own ultrasounds, so I didn't have to make another appointment. It's nice to see a female physician, she was very gentle, understanding how certain procedures can be uncomfortable. We feel like we are finally in the right place to have success in having our family!