Overall Review

4.7

May 1st, 2013
Horrendous
Don't waste your time with this quack. There are better doctors out there who actually care about their patients and their well-being. This doctor only cares how much she can bill your insurance and how quickly she can get patients in and out the door. Her support staff is rude and the entire office is disorganized. Truly an embarrassment to the medical community.

August 19th, 2010
Dr. DeVita is the best OBGYN! She is me 2nd doctor that I found and I am glad I switched. She is great at what she does and never makes you feel ashamed.

August 5th, 2010
SO glad I found her
This woman is amazing. She has a calm and soothing voice that communicates her genuine caring and respect for me as a person and as a patient. She always has the time to answer all my questions, and never rushes. That may lead to longer wait time, but she is so worth it. She is knowledgeable, gentle, and efficient. If she moved across the country, I'd have to sell the house and move along with her!!

January 23rd, 2010
Best gyno I've ever had
Dr. Devita is wonderful. She spends so much time with me during my appointment and makes me feel comfortable so I can ask all the questions I have. I never feel rushed, and I feel like I'm talking to a friend. The pelvic exam is literally painless, which I think is a miracle, and she is quick and thorough with the exam so we can spend more time talking about my concerns. Dr. Devita is simply fabulous.