inactive

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Watsonville, CA

2.8

January 9th, 2012
Wonderful Woman!
She is the best Dr. I could ever have. She was my OBGYN For both my children. She is carring; knows what she is doing and speaks to you in words one can understand. Can you imagin being a 15 year old girl about to give birth with no one by your side and still feel so calm? Well i did; she told me what she was doing, when she was doing it, and what was going to happen. She made another doctor take a look at my son when he was ill and the *^%# dr. said we should go home all he needed was sun light; thanks to her my son did not get a brain damage thanks to her i have a son. I love Dr. Diana! Thank you sooooo Much for everything you have done for our family!!!!

July 19th, 2011
Very Caring and Competent
Very good experience with Dr Diana. She is very proficient and it is obvious in her words and actions that she cares deeply for her patients. I would recommend Dr Diana to anyone.

June 10th, 2011
Unimaginable pain and suffering
Dr. Diana was not concerned about what was in the best interest of this patient. She made a speedy diagnosis, performed a surgery, and did irreversible damage. I required a second surgery to fix an easily avoidable error she made and still suffer from permanent nerve damage she caused. Check her out at the Medical Board of California. She is a sloppy surgeon and overall inept in my opinion.

August 27th, 2009
Terrible doctor.
She has done a tremondous amount of damages during surgery. A very careless person.She is to nervous of a doctor and can not focus on the job at hand.Will never ever recommend her to any one!!