A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Diaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Diaz is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Diaz, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Congenital Heart Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Diaz graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Diaz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Kay Diaz MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Laura K. Diaz practice?
- Dr. Laura Diaz has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Diaz practices Anesthesiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Anesthesiologists.