A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Dill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Dill is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Dill, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dill graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Dill has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- Northside Hospital Atlanta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Schifino Dill MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Laura S. Dill practice?
- Dr. Laura Dill has 2 office locations.
Dr. Laura Dill practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Obstetricians & Gynecologists.