A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Dill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Dill is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Dill, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dill graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Dill has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- Saint Joseph Women's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dill accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 32 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Laura S. Dill practice?
Dr. Laura Dill practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Obstetricians & Gynecologists.