A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Donaghu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Donaghu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Donaghu
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Donaghu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Donaghu, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Donaghu graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Donaghu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence Health System Oregon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura I Donaghu MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laura I. Donaghu practice?
- Dr. Laura Donaghu has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Donaghu practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Primary Care Doctors.