A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Donaghu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Donaghu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Donaghu, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Donaghu graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Donaghu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence Health System Oregon
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Donaghu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Providence Health Plan - 22 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Laura I. Donaghu practice?
Dr. Laura Donaghu practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Family Physicians.