A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Donaldson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Donaldson is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Donaldson, DO is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Donaldson graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Donaldson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Donaldson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Laura M. Donaldson practice?
Dr. Laura Donaldson practices Pediatrics, Emergency Medicine, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Southampton, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians and Philadelphia Emergency Physicians.