A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Donaldson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Donaldson is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Donaldson, DO is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Donaldson graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Donaldson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Michelle Donaldson DO is a female Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Laura M. Donaldson practice?
- Dr. Laura Donaldson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Laura Donaldson practices Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Southampton, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.