A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Downey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Downey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Downey, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Downey graduated from New York University.
Dr. Downey has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Barnabas Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Lynn Downey MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Laura L. Downey practice?
- Dr. Laura Downey has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Downey practices Otolaryngology near West Orange, NJ.
See West Orange Otolaryngologists.