A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Dunne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Dunne is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dunne
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Dunne Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Dunne, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunne graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Dunne has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Marie C Dunne MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laura M. Dunne practice?
- Dr. Laura Dunne has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Dunne practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Family Physicians and Allentown Sports Medicine Doctors.