A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Dunne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Dunne, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunne graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Dunne has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dunne accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Laura M. Dunne practice?
Dr. Laura Dunne practices Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Hazleton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lehighton, PA and Allentown, PA.
See Hazleton Family Physicians and Hazleton Sports Medicine Doctors.