A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Dunne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Dunne, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunne graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Dunne has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Marie C Dunne MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laura M. Dunne practice?
- Dr. Laura Dunne has 6 office locations.
Dr. Laura Dunne practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Hazleton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lehighton, PA and Allentown, PA.
See Hazleton Primary Care Doctors and Hazleton Sports Medicine Doctors.