A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Duskin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Duskin is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Duskin
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Duskin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Duskin, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry, Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Duskin graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Maude Duskin MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laura M. Duskin practice?
- Dr. Laura Duskin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Laura Duskin practices Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Barbara, CA.
See San Francisco Psychiatrists.