Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Laura Gonzalez
Dr. Laura Gonzalez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Atlanta, GA, with another office in Atlanta, GA. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Cardiology. Dr. Gonzalez is affiliated with Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital, Northside Forsyth Hospital and St Joseph?s Hospital Atlanta. Dr. Gonzalez has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Laura Gonzalez has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
Dr. Laura Gonzalez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.
Dr. Khusrow Niazi
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Atlanta, GA 0 mi21
Dr. Spencer King III
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Atlanta, GA 0 mi50
Dr. Zoubin Alikhani
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Atlanta, GA 0 mi16