A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Gonzalez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Gonzalez, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Lipid Disorders
- Unstable Angina
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzalez graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Gonzalez has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- The University of Chicago Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Laura Gonzalez practice?
Dr. Laura Gonzalez practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL and Cumming, GA.
See Atlanta Cardiologists.