A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Gonzalez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Gonzalez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gonzalez
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Gonzalez, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Lipid Disorders
- Unstable Angina
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzalez graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Gonzalez has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura E Gonzalez MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Laura E. Gonzalez practice?
- Dr. Laura Gonzalez has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Gonzalez practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Cardiologists.