A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Gonzalez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Gonzalez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gonzalez
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Gonzalez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Gonzalez, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Lipid Disorders
- Unstable Angina
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzalez graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Gonzalez has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura E Gonzalez MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Laura E. Gonzalez practice?
- Dr. Laura Gonzalez has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Gonzalez practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Cardiologists.