A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Horvath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Horvath is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Horvath
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Horvath Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Horvath, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Ovarian Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Uterine Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Horvath graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Horvath has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Central Dupage Hospital
- Loyola University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Elise Horvath MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Laura E. Horvath practice?
- Dr. Laura Horvath has 3 office locations.
Dr. Laura Horvath practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Warrenville, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Maywood, IL and Winfield, IL.
See Warrenville Internists, Warrenville Hematologists, and Warrenville Oncologists.