Learn more about Dr. Laura Horvath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Horvath is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Horvath
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Horvath Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Horvath, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Ovarian Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Uterine Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Horvath graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Horvath has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Central Dupage Hospital
- Loyola University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Elise Horvath MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Laura E. Horvath practice?
- Dr. Laura Horvath has 3 office locations.
Dr. Laura Horvath practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Warrenville, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Maywood, IL and Winfield, IL.
See Warrenville Internists, Warrenville Hematologists, and Warrenville Oncologists.