A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Edwards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Edwards is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Edwards, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Edwards graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Edwards has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- Mhhs Memorial City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Denise Edwards MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laura D. Edwards practice?
- Dr. Laura Edwards has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Edwards practices Family Medicine near Katy, TX.
See Katy Family Physicians.