A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Edwards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Edwards is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Edwards
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Edwards Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Edwards, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Edwards graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Edwards has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- Mhhs Memorial City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Denise Edwards MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laura D. Edwards practice?
- Dr. Laura Edwards has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Edwards practices Family Medicine near Katy, TX.
See Katy Primary Care Doctors.