A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Fall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Fall is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Fall, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Fall graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Fall has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Magic Valley Regional Medical Center
- St. Lukes Rmc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura M Fall MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laura M. Fall practice?
- Dr. Laura Fall has 4 office locations.
Dr. Laura Fall practices Family Medicine near Twin Falls, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Eden Prairie, MN.
See Twin Falls Primary Care Doctors.