Learn more about Dr. Laura Fall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Fall is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fall
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Fall Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Fall, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Fall graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Fall has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Magic Valley Regional Medical Center
- Canyon View Psychiatric & Addiction Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura M Fall MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laura M. Fall practice?
- Dr. Laura Fall has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Fall practices Family Medicine near Twin Falls, ID.
See Twin Falls Family Physicians.