Learn more about Dr. Laura Fall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Fall is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fall
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fall Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Fall, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Fall graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Fall has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Magic Valley Regional Medical Center
- Canyon View Psychiatric & Addiction Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura M Fall MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laura M. Fall practice?
- Dr. Laura Fall has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Fall practices Family Medicine near Twin Falls, ID.
See Twin Falls Family Physicians.