A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Fall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Fall is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Fall, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Fall graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Fall has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Magic Valley Regional Medical Center
- ST Lukes Magic Valley RMC
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fall accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 10 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 9 plans
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Laura M. Fall practice?
Dr. Laura Fall practices Family Medicine near Twin Falls, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Eden Prairie, MN.
See Twin Falls Family Physicians.