A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Fall is Excellent. Dr. Fall has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Fall, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Fall graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Fall has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Magic Valley Regional Medical Center
- ST Lukes Magic Valley RMC
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fall accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Laura Fall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Laura M. Fall practice?
Dr. Laura Fall practices Family Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Twin Falls, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Buhl, ID.
See Twin Falls Family Physicians and Twin Falls Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Lara Fall, Dr. Laureen Fall, Dr. Laurene Fall, Dr. Lauretta Fall, Dr. Laurette Fall, Dr. Laurie Fall