A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Fanning:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Fanning is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fanning
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Fanning, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fanning graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Fanning has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Beth Fanning MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laura B. Fanning practice?
- Dr. Laura Fanning has 2 office locations.
Dr. Laura Fanning practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Chestnut Hill, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Chestnut Hill Allergists and Chestnut Hill Internists.