A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Fanning:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Fanning is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fanning
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fanning Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Fanning, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fanning graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Fanning has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Beth Fanning MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laura B. Fanning practice?
- Dr. Laura Fanning has 3 office locations.
Dr. Laura Fanning practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Chestnut Hill, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Londonderry, NH and Boston, MA.
See Chestnut Hill Allergists and Chestnut Hill Internists.