A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Farnum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Farnum is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Farnum
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Farnum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Farnum, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Farnum graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Farnum has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Marjorie Farnum MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laura M. Farnum practice?
- Dr. Laura Farnum has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Farnum practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Mesquite, TX.
See Mesquite Internists and Mesquite Geriatric Doctors.