A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Farnum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Farnum is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Farnum, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Farnum graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Farnum has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Marjorie Farnum MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laura M. Farnum practice?
- Dr. Laura Farnum has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Farnum practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Mesquite, TX.
See Mesquite Internists and Mesquite Geriatric Doctors.