A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Faughn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Faughn is Average.
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Faughn
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Faughn, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Faughn graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Faughn has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Marcum and Wallace Memorial Hospital
- Harlan Appalachian Regional Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Faughn MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laura Faughn practice?
- Dr. Laura Faughn has 3 office locations.
Dr. Laura Faughn practices Family Medicine near Liberty, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Owingsville, KY and Richmond, KY.
See Liberty Primary Care Doctors.