A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Faughn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Faughn is Satisfactory.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Faughn, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Faughn graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Faughn has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Marcum and Wallace Memorial Hospital
- Harlan Appalachian Regional Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Lynne Faughn MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laura L. Faughn practice?
- Dr. Laura Faughn has 4 office locations.
Dr. Laura Faughn practices Family Medicine near Hindman, KY.
Additional practice locations include: West Liberty, KY.
See Hindman Primary Care Doctors.