A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Fenton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fenton
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fenton Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Fenton, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Fenton graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Fenton has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- The Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Z Fenton MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Laura Z. Fenton practice?
- Dr. Laura Fenton has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Fenton practices Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology near Aurora, CO.
See Aurora Radiologists.