A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Fernandes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Fernandes, Interventional Cardiology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fernandes
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fernandes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Fernandes, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 29 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Diseases
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Cardiac Edema
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Central Venous Catheterization
- Congenital Heart Disease (Double Outlet Right Ventricle)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Beating Heart)
- Diabetic Vascular Disease
- Endovascular Stent Grafts
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Fernandes graduated from Fac De Cien Med De Pernambuco, Recife, Pernambuco. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Fernandes has 11 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Conroe Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Fernandes MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Laura Fernandes practice?
- Dr. Laura Fernandes has 1 office location.
- Dr. Laura Fernandes practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Shenandoah, TX.