Learn more about Dr. Laura Fernandes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Fernandes, Interventional Cardiology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fernandes
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Fernandes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Fernandes, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 29 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Diseases
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Cardiac Edema
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Central Venous Catheterization
- Congenital Heart Disease (Double Outlet Right Ventricle)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Beating Heart)
- Diabetic Vascular Disease
- Endovascular Stent Grafts
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Fernandes graduated from Fac De Cien Med De Pernambuco, Recife, Pernambuco. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Fernandes has 11 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Conroe Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Fernandes MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Laura Fernandes practice?
- Dr. Laura Fernandes has 1 office location.
- Dr. Laura Fernandes practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Shenandoah, TX.