A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Fife, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Fife graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Fife has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Washington Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fife accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Laura Fife:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Laura E. Fife practice?
Dr. Laura Fife practices Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Emergency Physicians and Seattle Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Lara Fife, Dr. Laureen Fife, Dr. Laurene Fife, Dr. Lauretta Fife, Dr. Laurette Fife, Dr. Laurie Fife