A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Fisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Fisher is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fisher
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fisher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Fisher, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Fisher has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Ephrata Community Hospital
- Lancaster General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura H Fisher MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laura H. Fisher practice?
- Dr. Laura Fisher has 2 office locations.
Dr. Laura Fisher practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Lebanon, PA.
Additional practice locations include: York, PA.
See Lebanon Allergists and Lebanon Internists.