A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Fisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Fisher is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Fisher, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hives (Urticaria)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Fisher has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital/Lebanon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura H Fisher MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laura H. Fisher practice?
- Dr. Laura Fisher has 8 office locations.
Dr. Laura Fisher practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lebanon, PA and Stevens, PA.
See Lancaster Allergists and Lancaster Internists.