Dr. Laura Fisher Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Laura Fisher?

Amazing

Posted on December 18th, 2014

She is an amazing doctor , went to see her after an anaphylactic reaction that er didn't do well on . she keeps up great gives me the meds I need does blood when needed and also keeps up with other issues I have with asthma and just my health general. Great doctor highly recommend..

Posted on December 12th, 2014

Amazing! Nothing else to say!

Posted on February 17th, 2014

We saw Dr fisher when she was at allergy and asthma center then followed her to her private practice on Oregon pike. Since we have a secondary insurance she stopped seeing my family and has not returned calls. It's ashame because she really took care of my family's asthma/allergy issues. We have never been dropped by a dr before and find it unbelievable that because of our amerihealth mercy secondary coverage, she didn't want to deal with us anymore.

Changed My Life!

Posted on December 3rd, 2013

Dr. Fisher has been my treating physician for 7 years. I developed allergies shortly after having my second child. This exploded into hypersensitivity and eventually I was struggling to keep breathing nearly all of the time. Dr. Fisher not only researched possible diagnosis for what turned out to be an autoimmune disease, but she coordinated doctors, surgeons, and medications to see me through it all. She and her staff have been amazing, professional, and have gone the extra mile. I am now well controlled and can enjoy life due to her persistence and care.

Posted on October 29th, 2013

Would not recommend her - went to see her a few yrs ago 2x about hives and said there was nothing she could do - she did nothing - no blood work, not allergy testing - said there was nothing to do for hives. Second time we went to Lebanon office in snow and again got a paper about hives and mentioned about being a poor doctor - and sent us away b/c of the snow - she is not in a different office - ended up seeing a doc and he changed my diet and hives went away - the 3rd time I went into the lanc office to see another doc I never saw him b/c he never came to see me - sat for like 40 mins in the room and no nurse ever came to see me - I had to leave for work and told the check out woman and no one ever called to say sorry or make new appt - which was not really necessary anway as far as I was concerned - unfortunately doctors and their staff are so unprofessional and caring these days.

Posted on August 8th, 2015