A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Frain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Frain is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Frain, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Frain graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Frain has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Brigham & Women`s Hospital
- Brigham And Womens Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura N Frain MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laura N. Frain practice?
- Dr. Laura Frain has 3 office locations.
Dr. Laura Frain practices Internal Medicine near Chestnut Hill, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Newton, MA.
See Chestnut Hill Internists.