A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Franck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Franck is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Franck, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Franck graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Franck has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI
- Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura L Franck MD is a female Pediatrician, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Laura L. Franck practice?
- Dr. Laura Franck has 4 office locations.
Dr. Laura Franck practices Pediatrics near Menomonee Falls, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI.
See Menomonee Falls Pediatricians.