Dr. Laura Frank Is this you?

2.1

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Laura Frank?

Very RUDE!

Posted on November 4th, 2017

My mother was a patient of Dr. Frank today. All I can say is request another doctor! She has terrible bed side manner and is extremely rude. She is very demeaning and arrogant. She never spoke with my mother(who was the patient) and was very rough with her. I was hoping she would at least show some compassion towards her as she does have dementia and is 87. Horrible experience! Terrible doctor!

Very RUDE!