A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Frye:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Frye is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Frye, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Frye graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Frye has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Lynn Frye MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laura L. Frye practice?
- Dr. Laura Frye has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Frye practices Family Medicine near Mesquite, TX.
See Mesquite Primary Care Doctors.