A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Frye is Good. Dr. Frye has been reviewed by 13 patients who have provided 8 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Frye, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Frye graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Frye has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center at Garland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Frye accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Laura Frye:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Laura L. Frye practice?
Dr. Laura Frye practices Family Medicine near Mesquite, TX.
See Mesquite Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Loreen Frye, Dr. Laurie Frye, Dr. Lorie Frye, Dr. Laurette Frye, Dr. Lorri Frye, Dr. Loretta Frye